- General (4+ years old)
- *Kama'aina $10 discount available at check-in with proof of I.D. (*Can't Stack Discounts)
- *Military $10 discount available at check-in with proof of I.D. (*Can't Stack Discounts)
- Infant (0-3 years old)
- Private Charter Call to book (see Private Charters tab for more information)
Turtle Canyon Adventure Sail
Explore Waikiki’s Coral Reefs
This morning sail takes you to Turtle Canyon, where you’ll get to swim around Waikiki’s most pristine coral reefs and get up close to turtles, tropical fish and other stunning marine life. Our crew of friendly PADI-certified divers will make sure you don’t miss anything. Turtle Canyon is famous for its many large turtles, but it’s also brimming with hidden creatures like tako or heʻe (octopus) and wana (sea urchin, pronounced “vana”). This tour is two and a half hours long.
What better way to start your day than to slip into the refreshing waters of Turtle Canyon and swim with amazing green sea turtles, beautiful tropical fish, and other incredible marine life? Our snorkel guides help you feel confident, safe, and at ease as you dive in and explore the beauty just below the surface. Our guides specialize in showing you not only the honu (turtles), but also hidden creatures such as a tako (octopus), vana (sea urchin), and so much more! We provide snorkels, masks, fins, and snorkel vests to get you out there exploring all the remarkable sea life below!
After we’ve finished snorkeling, we’ll hoist the sails and set out around Diamond Head on the search for Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, and in the winter months, we’ll be on the lookout for Humpback Whales making their yearly migration. Stretch out on the nets, relax, and enjoy complimentary snacks and soft drinks as we cruise along some of the most beautiful scenery on the island!
The Holokai departs from the beach for all of our sails, so be sure to bring footwear that you can easily slip on and off! The specific beach for arrival and departure changes depending on the tides to ensure a safe boarding, so keep in mind that the departure spot may change and might not always be right outside the hotel. The walk down to the beach may take from 5 to 10 minutes, a maximum of 0.3 miles down to the boat.
Any guests with mobility issues or are a slower walker will have to let us know after or before you book, so we can make the appropriate accommodations.
For large parties of 9 or more, please call our reservations line to book.
- 2.5 Hour Trip Total || 1.15 Hour Snorkel || 1.15 Hour Sail
- Fins, Dive Mask, Snorkel, Snorkel Vest
- Complimentary Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (water, juice, soda)
- Professional Snorkel Guide
- Motion Sickness Aid (Lavender Essential Oil)
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Alcoholic Beverages Available For Cash Purchase.
- Validated Parking at Embassy Suites Hotel ($8 for 4 hours)
- Dry Storage
Things to Bring:
- Longsleeve (weather dependent)
- ID (21 and over)
- Submit Online Pre-Arrival Waiver
All guests boarding the Holokai Catamaran must complete an online waiver form prior to check-in. Guests will not be permitted to board without a signed waiver. All guests 17 years of age and younger must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. Guests 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 on all tours.