- General (3+ years old)
- General with Open Bar (3+ years old with open bar wristband, includes all beverages onboard. Must be 21+ to be served alcohol, ID required)
- Kama'aina $10 discount available at check-in with proof of I.D.
- Military $10 discount available at check-in with proof of I.D.
- Infant (0-2 years old)
- Kama'aina with Open Bar $10 discount available at check-in with proof of I.D.
- Military with Open Bar $10 discount available at check-in with proof of I.D.
- Private Charter Call to book (see Private Charters tab for more information)
Sail the Tradewinds on this Adventure Sailing Charter in Hawaii
This one and a half hour-long sail lets you see Oahu from a different perspective at a great value! We’ll follow the trade winds blowing from the northeast, which gives you a spectacular view from the boat as you pass the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial and Diamond Head Lighthouse. You’ll get extraordinary views of the beaches at Black Point, Koko Head and Koko Crater along the way. On a clear day, you’ll see the majestic green island of Molokai some 40 miles away.
This is an excellent cruise for families and sailors wanting to relax and enjoy an beautiful afternoon in the sun. We’ll be keeping a sharp eye out for dolphins, whales and other sea life while getting as close as possible so you can get a great photo. Upgrade to an open bar for just $20!
For large parties of 9 or more, please call our reservations line to book.
- 1.5 Hour Sail
- Validated Parking
- Motion Sickness Aid
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Available For Cash Purchase.
- Validated Parking at Embassy Suites Hotel ($8 for 4 hours)
- Dry Storage
Things to Bring:
- Longsleeve (weather dependent)
- ID (21 and over)
- Submit Online Pre-Arrival Waiver
All guests boarding the Holokai Catamaran must complete an online waiver form prior to check-in. Guests will not be permitted to board without a signed waiver. All guests 17 years of age and younger must have a waiver completed by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. Guests 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 on all tours.